This rugged all plastic hive is one piece, insulated, self-ventilated and never needs painting. The design provides a drip edge which directs water away from the hive. Techno polymer construction will not rot, never needs painting, doesn't require assembly and is ready to use. Sturdy enough to support hive bodies when turned upside down.
- Double wall construction with dead air zone insulates hive.
- Keeps hive cooler in summer & warmer in winter
- Built in drip edge keeps hive and hive components dry for longer life.
- Exclusive ‘Soft Edge’ design eliminates all sharp edges; easy on fingers.
- Fits all 10 frame equipment with optional 8 frame adapter.
- Technopolymer construction will not rot; resists sticking from propolis.
- Lasts longer than wood and never needs painting; maintenance free.
- Lightweight and easy to handle; weighs only 3 pounds.
- Internal structural ribbing to support hive body when upside down.
- Can be filled with spray insulation for improved temperature control.
- Flat top supports rock or brick; can be strapped to hive.
- White shade looks good with any hive and reflects heat; cool to the touch.
- No assembly required; ready to use.
- Textured, scratch resistant, surface looks neat and clean all of the time.
- Made in USA with recycled materials.