The Ranco ETC is a microprocessor based temperature controller suitable for switching 120Volts at up to 16Amps for heating or cooling applications making it suitable for a wide range of applications. This is a great universal controller for any application where switching 120Volts or temperatures outside that of a normal home thermostat is required. The sensor with an 8' foot cable and instructions are included with the unit.
This is the same as our regular Ranco ETC-111000-000 controller except that it has been prewired for 120 Volts with a 10'-16 gage cord and an 8' output cord where you can plug in your heater, fan, or other device. This is great for those who lack the skills of knowledge to wire the controller themselves. Since we wire and tests these controllers before shipping we would be happy to accommodate your requests for different length cords or other changes to the wiring. Please e-mail us with your requirements.
- Temperature Setpoint Range: -30° to 220°F
- Differential range: 1° to 30°F
- Input Voltage: 120VAC
- Sensor: Thermistor, 2" long x 1/4"dia with 8' cable (included)
- Control Ambient Temperatures
- Operating: -20° to 140°
- Storage: -40° to 176°
- Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Enclosure: NEMA 1
- Dimensions: 6.52" high x 2.7" wide x 2.48" deep
- Relay Output Ratings (SPDT)
- Normally Open (NO): 16 Amps @120Volts
- Normally Closed (NC): 8 Amps @120Volts